THROWING UP BECAUSE THIS IS REAL
i scrolled past this and then i went back up and played it and the sound was off for whatever reason but i listened to it and i’m really glad i did
- Mike Brown’s mom laid flowers where he was shot and police let a dog pee on the memorial site
- “Stand Up Against Racism" demonstration outside US Embassy in London
- Police claim to have no records of arrests of journalists
- Illinois school bans discussions of Mike Brown’s death
- Gov. Nixon introduces new Public Safety Director
- Push for police to wear body cameras continues
- Jon Stewart on Ferguson
why do people have replies disabled…who do you think you are…I have things to say
Episode 13: Unafraid of the Dark, Cosmos: A SpaceTime Odyssey
That is fucking frightening.
"ahh yes a 2007 Pinot from…Napa Valley I believe? A very good year"
I’ve seen a few fashion posts trying to expand the “Marie Antoinette is not Victorian” rant, but this stuff can get complicated, so here is a semi-comprehensive list so everyone knows exactly when all of these eras were.
Please note that this is very basic and that there are sometimes subcategories (especially in the 17th century, Jacobean, Restoration, etc)
And people wonder WHY I complain about History/Art History periodization. Note how much overlap there is to the above “eras”, and how many exceptions and extensions there are to these categories.
Oh, and by the way…
Because you wouldn’t want to be historically inaccurate.
I’VE NEVER EVEN SEEN THOSE VICTORIAN AND EDWARDIAN IMAGES OF POC!! They’re amazing!
On a scale of Katniss Everdeen to Ned Stark, how much would you say you trust the government?
Page 1 of 4124